Here is a quick recipe for tuna salad that tastes delicious all by itself, or on a bed of fresh greens, or on a slice of French bread. If you are looking for a healthy tuna salad, you will love this way of preparing without mayonnaise.
Yield: Serves 4
- 2 cans of tuna (each 198 g), drained
- 2 stalks of celery, diced
- 1 cup finely chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 1/4 cups dill cucumber pickles (not sweet), diced
- 1-2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
In a large bowl, break up the tuna with a fork. Add in the remaining ingredients and mix well. Taste and adjust seasonings. Serve with any kind of bread you like or on a bed of fresh greens.
Note: Please do not use our photos without prior written permission. Thanks!
You might also like these...