Stuffed Tomatoes with Tuna Salad Recipe
This Stuffed Tomatoes with Tuna Salad are juicy and full of flavor. You can serve them with toast on the side.
Yield: Makes 10-12 stuffed tomatoes
- 10-12 medium tomatoes
- 2 cups potatoes, cooked, peeled and grated
- 2 cans tuna (totally about 400 g), drained
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 1/4 cups dill cucumber pickles (not sweet), diced
- chopped fresh parsley for garnish
- black pepper to taste
Cut off the tops of tomatoes with a knife and spoon out any seeds. Set aside.
In a bowl combine grated potatoes, drained tuna, diced cucumbers, mayonnaise, lemon juice and black pepper. Mix well. Fill each tomato with tuna mixture and garnish with parsley.
Note: Please do not use our photos without prior written permission.
You might also like these recipes...