Nachos is a Mexican appetizer made with tortilla chips, jalapeno peppers, green onions, olives, shredded cheddar and mozzarella cheese, and topped with salsa sauce and sour cream. Nachos is a perfect party food and I guarantee your guests will love this!
Yield: Serves 4-5
- 150 g tortilla chips
- 2 chopped jalapeno peppers
- 1/3 cup sliced green onions
- 1/2 cup sliced olives (if olives are salty, soak them in the cold water for 15-20 minutes and then drain)
- 1 1/2 cups shredded cheddar and mozzarella cheese (you can add more or less)
- sour cream
- salsa sauce (ready to serve) or Fresh Tomato Salsa Sauce
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Arrange a layer of tortilla chips on an oven proof pie plate. Spread half of the sliced olives, jalapeno pepper and green onion over the chips and cover with half the cheese. As a second layer place remaining tortilla chips, sliced olives, jalapeno pepper and green onion. Then sprinkle the remaining cheese over the top.
Bake in oven until cheese is melted, about 10 minutes. Garnish with sour cream and salsa sauce or put them on the side for dipping. Serve immediately.
Note: Please do not use our photos without prior written permission. Thanks!
You might also like these...