Marinated Bocconcini Recipe
Marinated Bocconcini makes a wonderful addition to your antipasto bar. This tasty mixture of bocconcini and herbs might be the easiest appetizer you've ever whipped up.
Yield: Serves 3
- 200 g bocconcini cheese, bite-size
- 1/3 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/3 cup white wine vinegar
- 2/3 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 4 teaspoons dried oregano leaves or dried thyme
- salt & pepper
Combine the olive oil, vinegar, chopped parsley, minced garlic, dried oregano leaves, salt and pepper in a small bowl. Add bocconcini and toss until bocconcini is well coated. Refrigerate in an airtight container overnight or at least for 4 hours. Remove from the fridge 30 minutes before serving.
Note: Please do not use our photos without prior written permission.
You might also like these recipes...