Cucumber Cottage Cheese Salad
If you have cottage cheese at home and looking for a recipe using cottage cheese, try this refreshing Cucumber Cottage Cheese Salad recipe. This salad recipe is a healthy salad recipe with a few ingredients, that is so easy to prepare.
Yield: Serves 2-3
- 1 1/2 cups cottage cheese
- 2 cups diced cucumber (unpeeled)
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 6-7 tablespoons chopped fresh mint
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano leaves
- 4 tablespoons sunflower kernels
- salt & black pepper to taste
In a bowl, toss all ingredients together. Taste and adjust seasonings. Serve the cottage cheese and cucumber salad immediately.
Note: Please do not use our photos without prior written permission. Thanks!
You might also like these...