Cilantro and Baby Corn Salad
A light and healthy salad recipe, yet filling salad made with baby corn, coriander, black olive and cucumber in the lemon juice and olive oil dressing. Cilantro and Baby Corn Salad is a beautiful and refreshing salad.
Yield: Serves 3
- 1 canned baby corn (398 ml), drained and cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 cups thinly sliced cucumber
- 3/4 cup sliced black olive
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- fresh lemon juice, as much as you like
- salt & pepper to taste
In a serving bowl, combine the baby corn, cilantro, black olive and cucumber. Add the lemon juice, olive oil, salt and pepper to taste and toss. Taste and adjust seasonings. Serve at room temperature.
Note: Please do not use our photos without prior written permission. Thanks!
You might also like these...