Do you want an impressive dessert recipe? Try this easy homemade Chocolate Pot recipe that is very rich, smooth and delicious.
Yield: Serves 4
- 1 2/3 cups whipping cream or heavy cream (35%)
- 100 g dark chocolate (60% cacao), finely chopped
- 50 g sweet chocolate, finely chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- instant coffee for garnish
In a small saucepan heat cream until just comes to a boil, stirring occasionally.
Meanwhile, place chopped chocolates into a blender (don't blend). When the cream is just boiling, pour it into the blender over the chopped chocolates. Blend on medium-high speed until the chocolates are melted and the mixture is smooth. Add vanilla and blend for 10 seconds.
Pour the chocolate cream into cups or ramekins and refrigerate them uncovered overnight. Garnish with instant coffee or whipped cream before serving.
Note: Please do not use our photos without prior written permission. Thanks!
You might also like these...