Cabbage and Carrot Salad Recipe
Looking for a fast, healthy and tasty salad recipe? Try this Cabbage and Carrot Salad as a delicious addition to your lunch and dinner.
Yield: Serves 3
- 200 g (about 3 cups) white cabbage, thinly sliced and washed
- 2 medium carrots (about 2 cups), peeled and grated on the large holes of a box grater
- 1/4 cup yogurt
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 3 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoons sugar
- salt & black pepper to taste
For the dressing: in a small bowl, whisk together the mayonnaise, yogurt, olive oil, vinegar and sugar. Add salt and black pepper to taste. Set the dressing aside.
In a salad bowl, toss the cabbage with the carrot. Pour the dressing over the vegetables and toss gently until thoroughly coated. Serve immediately.
Note: Please do not use our photos without prior written permission.
You might also like these recipes...