Tuna Vegetable Salad Recipe
Here is a simple and healthy tuna salad recipe without mayo. There are just a couple steps for creating this delicious tuna salad, just chop the vegetables, mix them with tuna, taste, adjust the seasoning and eat!
Yield: Serves 4
- 2 cans of tuna (each 198 g), drained
- 1/2 cup finely chopped onion
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 3/4 cup sliced black olives
- 1 medium bell pepper, diced
- 1 medium tomato, diced
- 2-3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- salt & pepper to taste
In a medium salad bowl, break up the tuna with a fork. Add rest of the ingredients and mix well. Taste and adjust seasonings. Serve tuna vegetable salad with any kind of bread you like.
Note: Please do not use our photos without prior written permission.
You might also like these recipes...