Stuffed Cucumber Cups
Stuffed Cucumber Cups recipe is a ridiculously tasty and simple idea for a veggie finger food. You can serve them as a side dish too.
Yield: Makes 20-22 stuffed cucumber cups
- 2 English cucumbers, peeled
- 1/4 cup (about 60 g) ricotta cheese
- 1/2 cup (about 70 g) crumbled feta cheese (click for How to Crumble Feta Cheese)
- 2 tablespoons sundried tomatoes, chopped
- 2 tablespoons black olives, pitted and chopped
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano leaves
- black pepper to taste
Cut the cucumbers into 1 1/2-inch slices. Use a melon baller or small spoon, to scoop out part of the insides (be careful not to scoop through the bottom).
In a bowl, mix together the feta cheese, ricotta cheese, sundried tomatoes, olives, oregano, lemon juice and pepper until well combined. Taste the filling and adjust seasoning if required.
Fill each cucumber cup with the cheese mixture. Serve at room temperature.
Note: Please do not use our photos without prior written permission. Thanks!
You might also like these...