Spinach Salad with Feta
Here is an easy recipe for Spinach Salad with Feta. This spinach salad with avocado and Feta cheese offers a wealth of color and texture, which is perfect for lunch or a light dinner.
Yield: Serves 4
- 5 cups baby spinach
- 1 avocado, peeled, pitted and diced
- 1/3 cup walnuts, chopped
- 1 medium tomato, chopped
- 1/2 cup feta cheese, crumbled
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 3 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- salt & black pepper to taste
In a large bowl, toss together the baby spinach, walnuts, tomato, avocado and feta cheese. In a small bowl, whisk together balsamic vinegar, olive oil, black pepper and salt. Pour over the salad, and toss to coat just before serving.
Note: Please do not use our photos without prior written permission. Thanks!
You might also like these...