Mixed Vegetable with Feta Cheese Recipe
Make this Mixed Vegetable with whatever you have available at home. Use other vegetables in addition to or in place of the ones listed.
Yield: Serves 4-5
- 10 medium mushrooms, washed and chopped
- 1 large green bell pepper, sliced into strips
- 500 g cauliflower florets
- 4 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- fresh lemon juice to taste, optional
- shredded feta cheese
- 1 1/2 teaspoons garlic powder
- salt & black pepper to taste
Heat oil in a pot over medium heat. Add the bell pepper and cauliflower florets; saute for 5-8 minutes, stirring occasionally. Add the garlic powder, salt and black pepper. Cover the pot and cook for 10-12 minutes. Add the mushroom and cook uncovered over medium-high until vegetables are tender and almost all the liquid is absorbed. Add lemon juice. Taste and adjust seasonings. Transfer to a serving dish and sprinkle with feta cheese on top.
Note: Please do not use our photos without prior written permission.
You might also like these recipes...