Fresh Tomato Salsa Sauce Recipe
It is a great recipe for Fresh Tomato Salsa Sauce. Seasoning sauce is up to you and it depends on your taste.
Yield: Makes 1-2 cups of salsa sauce
- 4 medium fresh tomatoes, finely chopped
- 1 medium onion, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 jalapeno pepper, stem removed and chopped
- 1 green pepper, minced
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 3 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- salt & pepper to taste
In a saucepan, heat oil over medium heat then add tomatoes, onions, green peppers, oregano, garlic, jalapeno pepper, red wine vinegar, salt and pepper to taste. Mix ingredients well. Cover and simmer until thickened, about 30 minutes. If you like to have hot sauce add more pepper.
Note: Please do not use our photos without prior written permission.
You might also like these recipes...