Cucumber Avocado Salad with Feta Recipe
In the summertime when the weather is hot, nothing is more cooling than an easy salad. Make this healthy Cucumber Avocado Salad, and serve with a grilled salmon or chicken breast on the side; you've got yourself a meal.
Yield: Serves 2
- 2 small ripe avocados, peeled, pitted and cubed
- 2 cups thinly sliced cucumbers (about 4 medium cucumbers)
- 1/4 cup finely chopped fresh mint
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- salt & black pepper to taste
In a small bowl, whisk the lemon juice and olive oil. Season with salt and black pepper, to taste. Set the dressing aside.
Place the sliced cucumbers, avocado and mint in a salad bowl. Pour the dressing over them and gently toss together. Taste and adjust seasoning. Right before serving, sprinkle on feta cheese. Serve immediately.
Note: Please do not use our photos without prior written permission.
You might also like these recipes...