Chocolate Nuts is a perfect recipe for chocolate lovers.They are really delicious and easy to make. You can use any kind of chocolate you like for making chocolate nuts.
Yield: Makes about 34 chocolate nuts
- 60 g (about 1/2 cup) unsalted almonds, slivered
- 60 g (about 1/2 cup) raw sunflower seeds
- 40 g (about 1/3 cup) sesame seeds
- 150 g white chocolate chips
- 55 g milk chocolate chips
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
Melt the chocolates in microwave (or double boiler) until mixture is smooth, about 2 minutes. Note, if chocolate is too thick, microwave it a little more. Add slivered almonds, sunflower seeds, sesame seeds and cinnamon; mix well.
Using a teaspoon, scoop out of chocolate nut mixture and drop onto a waxed paper or greased aluminum foil.
Refrigerate for 2 hours or until the chocolate is set. Store covered in the fridge.
Note: Please do not use our photos without prior written permission. Thanks!
You might also like these...