Bocconcini Avocado Salad
This summery Bocconcini Avocado salad is a healthy start for any meal. Avocado provides rich flavor and creamy texture in this delicious Avocado salad. Try once, you'll love it :-)
Yield: Serves 3
- 1 container (200 g) small bocconcini cheese, drained and halved
- 1 ripe avocado, peeled, pitted and diced
- 1 container (290 g) grape tomato, halved
- 1/2 cup fresh basil, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice (more or less depends on your taste)
- salt & black pepper to taste
In a large bowl, combine the halved tomatoes, bocconcini cheese and basil. Set aside.
In a small bowl, whisk the lemon juice, olive oil, salt and pepper. Pour over the bocconcini mixture. Toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate for 1 hour before serving. Stir in diced avocadoes just before serving. Taste, adjust seasonings and serve.
Note: Please do not use our photos without prior written permission. Thanks!
You might also like these...