Blueberry Crisp Recipe
Blueberry Crisp is a great ending to your wonderful meal. Blueberry Crisp is easy to prepare and tastes good too.
Yield: Serves 6
- 340 g fresh blueberries, washed and drained
- 1 1/2 cups organic quick oats (about 150 g)
- 2/3 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup coarsely chopped walnut
- 1/2 cup butter, room temperature
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
Preheat oven to 360 degrees F. In a mixing bowl, combine blueberries and vanilla. Toss to combine, set it aside.
Combine brown sugar, cinnamon, nutmeg and oatmeal in a bowl. Cut in the butter (click for How to Cut in Butter).
Add walnuts and mix well.
Place blueberries in a baking dish and sprinkle oatmeal mixture over blueberries.
Bake for about 45-50 minutes or until topping looks crunchy and blueberries are tender. Serve cold or hot (you can serve with ice cream or whipped cream).
Note: Please do not use our photos without prior written permission.
You might also like these recipes...