Apple Crisp Recipe
Apple Crisp is on of my favorite desserts, you can use any variety of apple for this recipe. Apple crisp recipe is very simple and perfect for apple season!
Yield: Serves 7
- 4 apples, peeled, cored and sliced
- 1 1/2 cups organic quick oats (about 150 g)
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 1 cup coarsely chopped walnut
- 1/2 cup butter, room temperature
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
Preheat oven to 360 degrees F. In a mixing bowl, combine sliced apples and vanilla. Toss to combine, set it aside.
Combine sugar, nutmeg, cinnamon and oatmeal in a bowl. Cut in the butter (click for How to Cut in Butter).
Add walnuts and mix well.
Place apples in a baking dish and sprinkle oatmeal mixture over apples.
Bake for about 45-55 minutes or until topping looks crunchy and apples are tender.
Serve cold or hot.
Note: Please do not use our photos without prior written permission.
You might also like these recipes...