Yield: Serves 2-3
- 1 can (540 ml) black eyed peas, drained
- 1 can (198 g) tuna in oil, drained
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped onion
- 1/2 cup finely chopped parsley
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- juice of 1 lemon (less or more, depends on your taste)
- salt & pepper to taste
Place the tuna in a bowl. Use a fork to break the tuna chunks into pieces. Add the rest of the ingredients and mix well. Taste and adjust seasonings.
If the tuna salad seems a little dry, add a little more olive oil. Chill before serving.