Yield: Serves 2
- 2 large handfuls of mixed greens including endive & baby spinach
- 1/2 cup fresh bean sprouts
- 1 cup fresh basil leaves
- 1/3 cup blueberry
- 2 tablespoons sunflower kernels
- 1-2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- salt & black pepper to taste
For the dressing, combine the olive oil, balsamic vinegar, salt and pepper. Set aside.
In a bowl, mix together the mixed greens, bean sprouts, basil leaves, blueberry and sunflower kernels. Add the dressing, toss and serve.