Yield: Serves 3, depending on the size of the servings.
- 4 teaspoons instant coffee, I used hazelnut flavor
- 1 1/2 cups (300 g) ricotta cheese
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon unsweetened cocoa powder
- 3-4 tablespoons honey (or more to taste)
- 1/3 cup whipping cream
In a large bowl, beat the ricotta cheese, whipping cream, instant coffee, cocoa powder, vanilla extract, ground cinnamon and honey for about 5 minutes (I used an electric mixer).
Spoon into the martini glasses and garnish with instant coffee or cocoa powder. Refrigerate for 2-3 hours and serve.