Yield: Serves 3-4
- 2 pears
- 1 large orange, peeled and cut each slice into bite size pieces
- 1/2 teaspoon orange zest
- 2 cups halved red seedless grapes
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1-2 tablespoons honey or maple syrup
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- pinch of nutmeg
- 1/3 cup coarsely chopped walnuts
Dice the pears and add to a mixing bowl. Add in the lemon juice (lemon juice keeps the diced pears from browning).
Add the orange, grapes, walnuts and orange zest. Then add the honey, cinnamon, and nutmeg. Gently toss fruit to coat in dressing. Serve and enjoy!