Yield: Serves 4
- 4 celery stalks, diced
- 1 cup sliced black olives
- 1 cup sliced green olives
- 1/2 cup finely chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 cup finely chopped fresh parsley
- 1 cup finely chopped fresh dill
- 1/2 cup chopped pecan
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- salt to taste
- hot sauce, optional
Combine diced celery, black olives, green olives, cilantro, parsley, dill, and chopped pecan in a large serving bowl.
In a separate bowl, whisk together olive oil, lemon juice, Worcestershire sauce, hot sauce (optional), and salt. Add dressing to the salad and toss to mix well.