Yield: Serves 4-6
- 1 large bunch kale, well rinsed and chopped
- 1 can artichoke hearts (398 ml), drained and roughly chopped
- 1 can chickpeas (540 ml), drained
- 3/4 cup roughly chopped walnut
- 1/4 cup finely chopped onion
- 1/4 cup freshly squeezed lemon juice (or more, depends on your taste)
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- salt & pepper to taste
In a small bowl, whisk together the olive oil, lemon juice, salt and pepper until well combined. Set the dressing aside.
In a large bowl, toss the kale together with the onion, chickpeas, walnuts and the dressing until evenly combined. Place in the refrigerator for 30 minutes to allow the kale to tenderize.