Yield: Serves 6
- 2 cups shredded Cooked Chicken
- 3/4 cup shredded Mozzarella cheese
- 5 cups torn romaine lettuce or kale
- 1/2 cup sliced onion
- 3/4 cup chopped fresh basil
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 1/3 cup sunflower kernels
- 5 tablespoons plain yogurt
- 4 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- salt and pepper to taste
Place shredded cooked chicken, Mozzarella cheese, lettuce (or kale), onion, basil, parsley, and sunflower kernels in a large bowl.
For dressing, mix yogurt, mayonnaise, and lemon juice. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Add dressing a little at a time then toss until lightly coated. Serve immediately.