Yield: Serves 3-4
- 3 cups shredded Cooked Chicken
- 3 small ripe avocados, peeled, pitted and diced
- 3 green onions, both green and white parts, sliced (about 3/4 cup)
- 1 cup finely chopped fresh coriander
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 4-5 tablespoons lemon juice (more or less, depends on your taste)
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika powder
- salt & black pepper to taste
Place the diced avocados in a large bowl and mash with a fork.
Add the chicken, green onion, coriander, mayonnaise, lemon juice, garlic powder and paprika powder. Add salt and pepper to taste. Mix everything together.
Taste and add more salt and pepper if needed. Chill for a couple of hours. Let come to room temperature to serve.